Latest Posts

The Book Blogger TMI Tag

By 11:51 pm

I don't know but I've always found this post to have TOO MUCH INFO! Haha hence the name but oh well, I got tagged by the fabulous Rachel from Booktastic Reviews and Imma give it a shot. This tag was created by the lovely Amber over at The Mile Long Bookshelf and I think this tag has been very successful as a handful of bloggers have already done it.

How old are you?
I'm only 14 but I'll be turning 15 next month!!! 15 is sort of a filler year to me...16 would be so much better.

What book(s) are you reading?
At the moment I'm reading Cinder by Merissa Meyer and The Intern by Gabrielle Tozer. I am loving both books so far!

What are you wearing?
Really??? I'm wearing a purple PJ nightie. I'm that sort of person who is in PJ's all the time.

OTP?
Aaaaaaaah this is a super hard one. I ship so many couples it's not even funny. *Rakes brain for answer* Probably Percy and Anabeth from the awesome Percy Jackson series. (Percabeth for the win!)

Blogger or Wordpress?
Well duh BLOGGER!

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Hmmmmm that's difficult because I love going to the beach but yet a book can take me to one! Defs the book! Forever a couch potato!

What is the last book you read?
Goddess by Josephine Angelini. The best conclusion to the series! 

What is the book you're going to read next?
Well hoping that Anna and the French Kiss arrives in the mail soon definitely that. I must see what all the hype is about!

eBooks - yes or no?
Yes and No, they hurt my eyes after a while but sometimes I can't wait to read a book

Where do you prefer to read?
In bed!

Who is the last person you tweeted?
Rachel from Booktastic Reviews

Who's blog did you look at last?
Rachel's from Booktastic Reviews haha!

Who is your favourite blogger?
I have many blogs I follow and love but since I knew this person since childhood it would have to be Sunny from A Sunny Spot Blog

Who is your favourite booktuber?
I love Christine from polandbananasBOOKS

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?


Who is the last author you spoke to?
Merissa Meyer on twitter (if you could call it a conversation)

Who is the last person you texted?
Sunny! We were fangirling over The Intern

Who is your all-time favourite book character?
I refuse to answer this

UKYA or USYA?
I don't really care either way I just wished there would be more set other than the average place but since pretty much all books are set in America I'm gonna have to go with USYA!

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
NO DRINKS EVER GOES NEAR MY BOOKS! (Not even library books) Do you realise the gravity of this situation, the spillage that could occur?

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Watching a crap-load more of TV shows and movies.

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
1 tiny little bookshelf 

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
Definitely book bloggers, I want to see the minds behind the awesome blogs and be able to fangirl/boy with everyone. I dunno, I wanna keep my relationship between the authors strictly fangirl and the creator of the fandom. I dunno I wouldn't want to be disappointing like in The Fault in Our Stars!

Insta-love- yes or no?
NO! Very rarely does it actually work well but where's the fun in just instantly getting together. Where's the slow slow building of chemistry? The swoon-worthy moments?

Favourite author?
Aaaaargh! So many awesome choices, probably Rick Riordan at the moment because he created Percy!

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
Female without a doubt. I'm not being sexist in any way but it really depends on the writer. Sometimes I think with male protagonists they can't get it right. But Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and I Am Number Four are all perfect examples of when it's done right!

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Hunger Games for sure! The cinematography is AMAZING and they just get everything perfect (except for a few tiny changes)

What is the last song you listened to?
Ice Box by Omarion. It's an old song!


Which do you enjoy reading more - negative reviews or positive reviews?
Haha I don't know why but I love reading negative reviews because I know they're being honest and it's just so funny reading how people get so riled up over what they hated. But I do love postives because you can fangirl along with them.

Who are you going to tag?

EVERYONE WHO HASN'T DONE IT! I dunno I feel like everyone has....
Also Sunny from A Sunny Spot Blog haha

Anyways I hope you've enjoyed this post. I dunno, it's way too much info for me to digest it all! Love for your feedback!



3 comments

  1. CINDER! I hope you're enjoying it! Don't you just LOVE Iko?! She's one of my absolute favourites! :') Woooo, still in my PJs too! *high five* Everyone seems to love Percabeth... I simply just NEED to read those books as soon as possible! :3

    ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS! This is cropping up everywhere and making me SO jealous! I REALLY want to read it at the minute - to Amazon I go! ;D

    The only thing that stopped me from saying The Hunger Games was my most loved book-to-film adaption is because of the shaky camera and, just sometimes, there was no attention to detail. Like when Caito was stabbing that boy at the Cornucopia and when he lifted the 'knife', you could tell it was plastic... and, as weird as I sound saying this, there was no blood on it. He had just been stabbing a boy but there was no blood on the knife! I couldn't look past that, I'm weird like that! :3

    Loved your answers! Loving my mentions! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH, this is such a great tag! Being 15 is great and before you know it, you'll be 16, hehe. I'm going to do this tag soon so thanks for "tagging" me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss - I jusy read ot a few weeks ago and can't wait to see what you think of it! Being 15 is awesome, I'm sad I won't be that number anymore in a few months' time. Also, YOU SPOKE TO MARISSA MEYER? AAAAHHH. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete